- Our purpose is to act as a compassionate compass to help guide you, our client, along your individual path to whole health and wellness.
- We wish to foster a sense of community, understanding that we are all one, and together we can thrive while separately we are bound to fail.
- Respect for the past and the body’s innate ability to self-heal coupled with passionate exploration of new science and technological tools is our hallmark.
- We believe in infinite abundance and the ability of each and every one of us to facilitate change and find balance, health, and ultimately, true Well-Being.
Ancient Wisdom ~ Modern Science
Whole health is not merely the absence of disease or ailment, it is a state of physical, mental, and spiritual well being. Health and well-being, or loss thereof, is created by two main factors, which we call “Stressors and Enhancers”. Health works on a continuum and is increased by “Enhancers” and decreased by “Stressors”.
Zen Remedy Whole Health Philosophy
1. Whole health is not merely the absence of disease or ailment
2. Whole health is a state of physical, mental, and spiritual well being.
3. Whole health works on a continuum.
4. Whole Health and Well being or Loss of is created by two main factors ~ “Stressors and Enhancers”
5. Whole health can be gained through an Increase of “Enhancers” and a Decrease of “Stressors”
Zen Remedy Five Essential Enhancements
1. Right Attitude
2. Sufficient and Pure water
3. Right Foods (based on body type)
4. Proper low-impact exercise
5. Effective and enjoyable bodywork (i.e. Massage)